The activities of the Hellenic Institute of Cultural Diplomacy are developed as follows:
- The creation of a Cultural Diplomacy archive
- Publication of books, essays, studies, journals (printed and electronic) on the cultural diplomacy and its potential.
- The cultural documentation
- General training
- The study of the organization of Hellenic cultural heritage from the perspective of dissemination, with emphasis on the potential of diplomacy.
- The establishment of study committees, independent research or collaboration with other legal and natural bodies.
- The organization of events, seminars, discussions, speeches, etc. and developing new ways of contacting academics in this field and its representatives.
- The publication and distribution of printed matter, brochures, magazines, books, etc.
Producing and viewing movies, videos, DVDs and more. and use of any electronic and audiovisual media and material.