The activities of the Hellenic Institute of Cultural Diplomacy are developed as follows:
- The creation of a Cultural Diplomacy archive
- Publication of books, essays, studies, journals (printed and electronic) on the cultural diplomacy and its potential.
- Cultural documentation
- General training
- The study of the organisation of the Hellenic cultural heritage from the perspective of dissemination with emphasis on the potential of diplomacy.
- The establishment of study committees, independent research or collaboration with other legal and natural bodies.
- The organization of events, seminars, discussions, speeches, etc, and the development of new ways of contacting academics in this field and its representatives.
- The publication and distribution of printed matter, brochures, magazines, books, etc.
- The production and showing of cinematographic films, videos, DVDs etc., as well as the use of any electronic and audiovisual media and material.